Platinum Life Co., Ltd., ensures that all internet transactions are safe and secure and follow all laws related to online purchasing and communications.
|Company Name||Platinum Life Co.,Ltd.|
Postal Code: 104-0061
2-2-8 Ginza Nisshou Bldg., 6th floor, Ginza, Tokyo
|Representative||Nobuyori Tanaka, CEO and Owner|
|Contact details||Tel. 03-3567-8855
2. Conditions and Terms of Online Sales
|Sales Price||Displayed on each product|
Choose from one of the 2 listed payment methods. No additional fees will be charged.
|Taxes||Regular tax rate for goods and commodities|
|Delivery Time||Products are shipping via courier and usually arrive in about 1 week. Please allow for delays during national holidays and new year's day.|
|Shipping||250 yen for customers living in Japan (except Okinawa).|
|COD charges||delivery companies usually charge an extra 300 yen for Cash on Delivery payments.|
|Damaged Product||If your product is damaged upon recieval you can return it free of charge.|
|Shipping & Returns of unopened products||For returns and exchanges please see the following|
Returns and Exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange your products please call us at 03 -3567 -8851 from 9:00 to 18:00, 7 days a week (except on New Year)
if you do not call, delays may occur.
- You can return your unopened and sealed product within 8 days of receipt.
- Products can not be returned if the follwing has occurred:
- The product has been opened or the seal is broken.
- The product has been used.
- The container has been damaged.
- 8 days have passed since receipt.
- Returns and exchanges are valid for products purchased online only (please see retailers in the case of products bought in a store).
- The customer will bear the return fee of any products they wish exchange for their own reasons. (i.e. want another product).
- The company will cover the return costs of any products that arrive defective or damaged.
- The company will not be responsible for any returned items lost by the shipping company.