Rid tough plaque just by regular brushing
- 1 Rinse mouth with water.
- 2 Apply 2 to 3 dabs of Primacy to toothbrush.
- 3 Brush regularly, making sure to apply to gums too.
- 4 Rinse mouth with water to finish.
Primacy doesn't need water to be effective
- 1 Using the pump, apply 2 to 3 dabs on finger.
- 2 Apply Primacy with your finger to your teeth.
- 3 Spread around mouth with tongue. Spit out excess.
Tips for brushing with Primacy
Using the tips of the brush hairs
start at the top of the teeth at a right angle and stroke to the base to a 45 degree angle, gently stopping at the gums. Repeat this action around the front and back of the teeth.
Between the teeth
wiggle the tip of the tooth brush gently between each tooth. Floss after as necessary
to avoid damaging the enamel, always use as much force as you would for a pencil. Primacy will work even without a brush so as far as pressure goes, less is best.
Care for your brush!
Always rinse brush with water after use and store in a dry well ventilated location